NON-STOP RAIN DRIVING BUGS INTO THE HOUSE.
All the rain in Mobile has driven all the bugs to a safer and drier haven: your home. You will start noticing more insects and flying bugs under your roof. Here are some simple solutions to ease the home invasions until the sun comes back out.
Keeping the Bugs at bay:
- All windows and doors need to remain shut.
- All home entry points (plumbing, ac lines, etc.) need to be sealed.
- Perimeter insecticides treatments around the house.
- Inside the house: place baits and gels to control the infestations.
- Contact your local BugMaster Expert if you need more help.
Good luck and stay dry!
If you need any advice, perimeter insecticides, baits or traps visit our new BugMaster Do It Yourself Pest Control Store now open in Daphne, Alabama. Call 251.626.6667 for information.
LIKE BugMaster on Facebook
Follow BugMaster on Twitter