Flies seem to be bugging everyone this time of year. All the slapping and swatting isn’t doing much good against these pesky pests. They are everywhere in the house, around windows, walls, and near your garbage cans. Is there anything out there that can put a stop to this? You’re in luck! Meet Max Force Fly Spot Bait. The perfect in-home spray on/paint on application proven to help kick house flies to the curb.
Here’s how to start killing houseflies in less than 60 seconds.
1) For spray applications, add 16 ounces of this product to one gallon of water
2) Shake until completely mixed
3) Spray along windows, walls, and anywhere else where you find flies commonly resting
(One gallon of finished spray will treat 1,000 square feet of fly-resting surfaces.)
For paint-on applications:
1) For paint on applications, add 8 ounces of this product to 8 ounces of water (approximately 1 cup)
2) Mix to desired consistency for best painting results
3) Apply this mixture in narrow bands up to 6 inches wide on suitable fly-resting surfaces
(Do not apply this product at a rate exceeding 8 ounces for every 1,000 square feet of floor space)
Don’t let flies take over your home, fight back with Max Force. At BugMaster, we’re on call to help you stay protected. For more information or questions about our products, visit us online or call us at our Mobile location at 251-666-4402 or Daphne location, 251-626-6667.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View our photos on Instagram
Schedule an appointment with a BugMaster Tech