Know the signs and precautions to take and protect your home from damage caused by Fire Ants.
1. You thought Hurricane damage was expensive!
Fire ants have caused almost $6 billion worth of damage per year.
2. If Mobilians would have known what visitors were coming to stay, we would have never let them enter.
Imported red fire ants were first introduced from Brazil into the Port of Mobile, Alabama.
3. Move over termites, here come fire ants!
In the southern United States, fire ants are the #1 invasive species.
4. Power loss? The problem might be fire ants in your electrical equipment.
Red fire ants can enter your house through electrical or plumbing outlets.
5. Fire ants build homes that can hurt your yard, plants, and gardens.
Fire ant mound-building activity can damage plant roots and lead to loss of crops.
6. It’s not just a structural problem — it’s also an entry point for pests.
Red fire ants can enter buildings through holes or cracks in walls and foundations.
Don’t let these little pests ruin your summer. At BugMaster, we’re on call to help you stay protected. For more information or questions about our products, visit bugmaster.com or call our Mobile, AL location at 251-666-4402 or our Daphne location at 251-626-6667.
This entry was posted in Blog
and tagged Alabama
, bug exterminator
, Daphne Alabama
, Fire Ant
, fire ant protection
, Fire ants
, home damage
, Invasive species
, local pest control
, mobile al
, Mobile Alabama
, protect your investment
, red fire ants
. Bookmark the permalink